Dr. Yanina Golubchik, MD
Yanina Golubchik is a considerate and diligent internist serving the community of Westborough, MA. She attended Kharkov National Medical University, where she received her medical degree. She completed her residency at Carmel Medical Center and an internal medicine residency at Saint Vincent Hospital. Dr. Golubchik is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA and is a physician at Westborough Internal Medicine. Dr. Golubchik is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Hahnemann Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
Education and training
- Carmel Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Kharkov National Medical University
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Westborough Internal Medicine
UMass Memorial Medical Group
154 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581