Dr. Zarmina Aman, MD, FACOG
**NOTE** WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OR CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT COMPLETED CHECKIN FORMS WITH INSURANCE INFO AND MEDICAL HISTORY. As a mother of two daughters, Zarmina Aman, M.D., understands the gift of motherhood, firsthand. Coming from a family of physicians, Dr. Aman always knew she wanted to treat and help people through medicine. However, after two devastating miscarriages during residency, she found her calling to become an obstetrician-gynecologist. As an Ob/Gyn, Dr. Aman feels the most important part of her job is to listen to her patients. For scheduling OB Appointment Early pregnancy please schedule through zocdoc. Advance gestational age or transfer of ob care or second opinion after scheduling your appointment at zocdoc, please also call the office to provide release of record of prior ob care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Allama Iqbal Medical College
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Texas Premier OBGYN Center,pllc
5934 W Parker Rd., Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093