About Dr. Zsolt Kulcsar
Zsolt Kulcsar is a friendly and compassionate rheumatologist serving the community of Armonk, NY. Dr. Kulcsar obtained his medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury. He then completed his residency in osteopathy at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System and residency in internal medicine at Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York Hospital Queens. Further on, he completed his residency in preventive medicine and fellowship in rheumatology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. He also completed his master's at Dartmouth College. Dr. Kulcsar is a part of White Plains Hospital Physician Associates. He is board certified in rheumatology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Kulcsar’s clinical interests include internal medicine, autoimmune diseases, and rheumatology. He has treated and managed a diverse range of medical dysfunctions and is committed to providing the best comprehensive medical care available. Dr. Kulcsar treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. During his consultations, he fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Affinity Health Plan
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Residency in Osteopathy
- Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York Hospital Queens, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency in Preventive Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Dartmouth College, Master's in Public Health
Dr. Zsolt Kulcsar's office location
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates
99 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Patient reviews for Dr. Zsolt Kulcsar
Wonderful office, no wait and Dr. Kulcsar was very thorough and professional. I would highly recommend.
He’s awesome. Made me feel very comfortable. Made sure I understand my results the best way I could. He listened to me. He’s just awesome all around. If you get the chance to go to him you won’t regret it .
He was professional and efficient. He gave me the necessary information and was supportive. I cannot recommend him enough.
The Receptionist area is very nice. Wanda his Assistant was extremely nice. Dr. Kulcsar was by far the most caring doctor I have come in contact with. He did not rush and was extremely thorough. He was very informative and professional. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Kulcsar was very honest, personable and transparent. He searches to find the complete solution and I couldn't be more thankful.
Excellent Bedside Manner and very thorough
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Allergic Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Baker's Cyst
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Inflammatory Myopathy
- Joint Aspiration
- Joint Inflammation / Septic Arthritis
- Joint Injection
- More Procedures
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances