Pain Management Specialists Near You
Need to make a pain management specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pain management specialists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Litt was fantastic and the office staff are wonderful as well. Dr. Litt made sure to address all of my concerns and made sure to outline a plan for me. I’ve struggled for year to get doctors to take me seriously and finally I’ve found one that is. 10/10 would highly recommend.
Best! Receptionist is great and wait times are super short. Warm and cozy environment. Dr. Chow is attentive and takes a unique approach to each and every patient - which I greatly appreciate since our bodies are different and require different [even if slightly] needs.
What is a Pain Management Specialist?
A Pain Management Specialist works with patients affected by chronic pain to help restore their function and quality of life. Pain management specialists work to diagnose the cause of pain. They create a personalized pain management plan for each patient, often treating conditions like chronic back and neck pain, cancer, and more. Treatment usually involves a combination of medication and another treatment, like nerve blocks or injections, physical therapy, and sometimes surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Abdominal Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Anti-Pain Stimulator Implantation
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Botox Treatment
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Post Surgical Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ear Pain
- Aetna Pain Management Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- Cigna Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Pain Management Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pain Management Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pain Management Specialists
- More Insurances