Overall well. Was there just under 2 hours by the time I saw the doctor and had some tests now so time could have been improved a bit. Great bedside manner though and nurses/receptionists were super personable, helpful and welcoming
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists Near Me
Need to make a pulmonologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pulmonologists near you who take Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - PPO Pulmonologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Li was kind, personable, and thorough. She took the time to gather background info, research applicable info, and refer to colleagues to determine the best treatment options for me.
Dr. Iqbal is great. Very thorough and knows his stuff. All my symptoms vanished with the medicine he prescribed me. The wait is a bit too long for my liking and the office is a bit disorganized but overall, a good experience.
Office staff was friendly when I first arrived. A young lady took my blood pressure and checked my pulse but I found it kind of odd she didn't introduce herself or address her role at the doctors office. She was dressed in normal clothes with a stethoscope around her neck but again didn't make any introductions. The doctor was very straight forward, I wouldn't say she wasn't friendly or unfriendly more business focused. The doctor did take the time to go through my symptoms and history and prescribe what she felt was best to get ride of the issue and "not put a bandaid on it". I will be seeing her again for a follow up next week which I do appreciate.
Very knowledgeable and always to the point with excellent bedside manners. We always go to him!
Organized, familiar with my medical history, explained everything. Very helpful.
Excelente doctor. He explain everything about our problem. Very patient. Very professional.
Dr. Hussain was definitely engaged in the appt with me, as well as kind and easy to talk to, which I appreciated. My only criticism is that I do think that for a first-time physical she could have been more thorough.
Really efficient and thorough staff. Doc and nurses were lovely. The actual visit was quick but they were very busy so there was some wait time.
Dr Moussa was very attentive to what I had to say and was eager to help, whereas other doctors I have seen elsewhere rush and make you feel guilty for being sick.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Sleep Problems
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling
- Bronchial Stenosis
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Central Sleep Apnea
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pulmonologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- Cigna Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Pulmonologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pulmonologists
- More Insurances