Pulmonologists Near You
Need to make a pulmonologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pulmonologists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Cook was a very genuine, kind doctor to visit. It was my first time with him, and he was eager to help me. There was a little bit of a wait time, but given that their computer system had gone down, it was completely understandable. The medical staff assisting Dr. Cook was also very pleasant.
He did a great job explaining what he saw in the CT scans. He involves both patient and granddaughter while looking at the scans on the computer. He also did a great job explaining options.
What is a Pulmonologist?
A pulmonologist is a doctor who specializes in the treatment of the lungs and respiratory tract. Pulmonologists treat diseases of the chest such as pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, chest infections, and more. Through diagnostic tests of lung capacity or imaging scans that help diagnose the problem, they create individualized plans for patients to recover, especially those with chronic conditions like asthma.
Pulmonologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Pulmonologists
- Aetna Pulmonologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- Cigna Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Pulmonologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pulmonologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pulmonologists
- More Insurances