Dr. was very knowledgeable and hepfull with all my concerns.
Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Surgeons Near Me
Need to make a surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find surgeons near you who take Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Top notch! Clearly cares about his patients. Approaches the issue by trying the easiest treatment first. Incredible.
"Dr. Forbes goes to great lengths for her patients. She visited me at home for a medical check up when I needed her help. She is caring and really takes great pride in her work and goes above and beyond for patients."
Great & informative
Dr. Terlizzi right away put me at ease with his warm, friendly demeanor. He was easy to talk to and just has this personality that makes you feel immediately comfortable even when talking about somewhat embarrassing stuff! Thank you, Dr. Terlizzi!
Excellent. Explained everything clearly and his assistant went beyond
This was my first time meeting her and both her and her medical assistant were lively, and I felt comfortable. Dr. Churgin told me exactly how the procedure will go and what I needed to do in the mean time. I’m still breastfeeding so she recommended that we wait a few months before operating. The Manhattan Office is modern and chic. Dr. Churgin made me feel like I knew her forever! I put off having a breast reduction before because I didn’t feel like the surgeon cared about me but Dr. Churgin was so down to earth and funny!!! Looking forward to my breast reduction.
Doctor and staff was great. However, was miscommunication from price given to me over the phone and then price given to me in the office.
Communicative, pleasant, intelligent, thorough, and quick. Everything you'd want in a medical professional.
Very very friendly staff. Office isn't the cleanest, but would still recommend!
Very professional and well organized. Seems to be focused on younger crowd and sports injuries. Smooth moving office.
Very straight-forward in a non-threatening way. Would recommend to anyone.
well organized and efficient office, very polite and gracious assistants.
The location where I was waiting was pretty small and had a lot of people. It ain't necessarily bad at all because if there were a lot of people that means those surgeons are in high demand and skilled. I mean people were willing to stand the whole time as long as they had to, that to me says a lot about the Dr's/Surgeons. Dr. Hon was nice and courteous. He was straight to the point which is a plus for me as well. He was cool, asked if I had any questions, made a joke or 2 which made me feel more comfortable, made him easy to speak with. As for the surgery, I'll give everyone an update on that because it's one thing to be nice but its another to know that this Dr/Surgeon is skilled at what they do and that they do it well. I have confidence in Dr. Peter Hon. He seemed confident which is a great sign to me. With that being said I'm happy to proceed ahead. So far, I would recommend Dr. Peter Hon. By the way, he also said he enjoys Laparoscopic surgery so that's also a plus when you want a surgery that's less evasive and that's exactly what I was looking for when it comes to having a "Left Inguinal Hernia". Location was at 1060 and 5th ave. Right across from the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Dr.Khitin is a very thorough and cares about his patients. The office staff is courteous, friendly and professional. I had a great experience and felt very comfortable.
Very professional care. Dr. Patel took his time to explain everything to my understanding. Very happy :) Thank you.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Allergists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Cardiologists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Dentists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Dermatologists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Doctors
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Gastroenterologists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Ob-gyns
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Ophthalmologists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Optometrists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Orthopedic Surgeons
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Pediatricians
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Podiatrists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Psychiatrists
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin Urologists
- More Specialties
- Surgery Consultation
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Appendicitis / Appendectomy
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Chronic Cholecystitis
- Chronic Non-Healing Wound
- Cleft Lip / Palate
- Colon Cancer
- More Procedures