Chiropractors in Avondale, AZ
Need to make a chiropractor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find chiropractors in Avondale who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Chiropractors near Avondale, AZwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
They had me come in an hour earlier than my scheduled time (I booked last minute) and they seemed to be overbooked. Can't complain too much because I was seen for an initial consultation and then sat in a massage chair for about 40 minutes until my adjustment. Would not have been good if I were in a hurry though.
Dr Widmaier is an awesome guy who is very knowledgable with his patients. My only suggestion might be to spend a tiny bit more time with the patient. I know he needs to speed up his transactions and maximize revenue for his time just maybe take another minute or two per patient especially if they're relatively new. He's great though I appreciate him!
Seriously the best chiropractor I've ever been to. He was honest, thorough, and had me in and out as quick as can be.
Very nice staff! Profesional and caring. They treat you like a person not a patient. Highly recommended.
Everybody in the office is great at making you feel welcome and appreciated. I not only left feeling physically better but happy that I came in.
This visit was for my son. The office was so great that not only is he going back, but I made an appointment for myself and I’m going to talk my husband into going!
Megan stands out because she was not rushed, was personal, and listened. That said, a student nurse in an NP program did my history and most of the talking. I wasn’t sure exactly why that was happening at first, but both were kind. I appreciated the holistic approach. I think the thing that might take someone off guard is that this is a one room office - the exam table is in the room with a couch and coffee table and Megan’s desk, shredder, water etc. It really surprised me that there was not a reception area, an office space and then a private exam room. I was very satisfied with my visit, but think it would have been useful to know what I was going to see. Optimistic.
She was rude and not very patient after making us wait for an hour to see her. She was in room for two minutes. Not helpful at all and a complete waste of money.
- Russell Ranch, Glendale, AZ Chiropractors
- Mountain Vista Ranch, Surprise, AZ Chiropractors
- Wigwam Creek South, Litchfield Park, AZ Chiropractors
- Cashion Acres, Avondale, AZ Chiropractors
- Avondale Automall, Avondale, AZ Chiropractors
- Sundance Ranch, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- East Granada Estates, Glendale, AZ Chiropractors
- Villa Alegre, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- Santa Fe Phoenix Industrial, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- North Canyon Ranch, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- Encanto, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- Camelback Village, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- Arroyo Crossing, Phoenix, AZ Chiropractors
- Guadalupe, AZ Chiropractors
- Superstition Springs, Mesa, AZ Chiropractors
- More Locations
- Avondale Allergists
- Avondale Cardiologists
- Avondale Dentists
- Avondale Dermatologists
- Avondale Doctors
- Avondale Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Avondale Gastroenterologists
- Avondale Ob-gyns
- Avondale Ophthalmologists
- Avondale Optometrists
- Avondale Orthopedic Surgeons
- Avondale Pediatricians
- Avondale Podiatrists
- Avondale Psychiatrists
- Avondale Urologists
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- More Procedures