About Dr. Bindeshwari Korat
Bindeshwari Korat is a dentist serving the community of Houston, TX. She obtained her dental degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, where she also completed her residency in general practice. She completed her bachelor’s in dental surgery at K.M. Shah Dental College and Hospital. Dr. Korat is a part of Jefferson Dental Clinics. She welcomes patients who speak English, Hindi, and Gujarati. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. She is a member of the Indian Dental Association, American Dental Association, and the New Jersey Dental Association. Dr. Korat believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Dental Pain Specialist
Education and training
- Dental School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- K.M. Shah Dental College and Hospital (Bachelor's)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in General Practice
- Indian Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Awarded in Annual function of Dental School of India for 'Patient Satisfaction' request made to the Dean by the patient.
- Certificate for presentation on Common Dental Diseases in Dental Public Health Education Camps
- Honored for being in the Dean's list at the 'OKU Scholarship Reception' at the end of academic year 2008-2009 at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
Dr. Bindeshwari Korat's office location
Jefferson Dental Care
8702 Bellaire Blvd, Suite 100
Houston, TX 77036
Patient reviews for Dr. Bindeshwari Korat
Never going in there. Takes ages to see doctor and then they have all the quotes and plans to pull money from you instead of taking care of the real problem. Enforce decision on you and also the main doctor was too rude for her job.
Sent my mother there who is disabled. Definitely a great dentist. Highly recommend.
I had been putting off going to the dentist for months because of previous experiences, but I am so glad I came to Jefferson Dental. The staff was so friendly and the doctor was understanding of my fear and made me feel calm while I got my cleaning and fillings done. I even got free whitening!!
I had a really bad pain and thought I would have to get my molar pulled but I ended up just getting a root canal done. Dr. Korat did a great job and the rest of the staff at the office was really nice too.
I went to another office before coming to Jefferson Dental and was told I would have to have a lot of work done. I heard good things about Dr. Korat from a coworker so I decided to get a second opinion. Turns out I just needed a couple fillings and a cleaning. Dr. Korat was fast and I didn't feel any pain. Great service all around.
- Dental Consultation
- Dental Follow Up
- Amalgam Removal Consultation
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Caries Risk Assessment
- Cosmetic Dentist Emergency
- Cosmetic Dentist Follow Up
- Dental Cleaning
- Dental Emergency
- Dental Implants
- Dental Pain Follow Up
- Dental Surgery
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dentists
- Cigna Dentists
- Delta Dental Dentists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- MetLife Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Dentists
- United Concordia Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- More Insurances