Dr. Philip Pack, DMD
Dr. Pack received his B.A. in History from Binghamton University and his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Pack served as a general practice dental resident at Bronx Lebanon Hospital before returning for two years of specialty training in Periodontics at Tufts University. Dr. Pack is an Assistant Attending Periodontist at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center and an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University where he teaches and lectures. Dr. Pack is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the New York Academy of Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Society and the New York County Dental Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Education and training
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency in General Practice
- Dental School - Tufts University, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Tufts University, Certificate in Periodontics
- American Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- New York Academy of Dentistry
Awards and publications
- Assistant Attending Periodontist at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University where he teaches and lectures
Philip Pack D.M.D.
30 E 40th St, #1102
New York, NY 10016