Dr. Tuan Tran, DDS, MS
Orthodontist, Cosmetic Dentist, Dentist
Dr. Tuan Tran earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree, Certificate in Orthodontics degree and Master of Science (M.S.) degree from the prestigious Baltimore College of Dental Surgery. Dr. Tran graduated No. 1 in his class, receiving the Summa Cum Laude Certificate of Merit for achieving the highest academic standing and maintaining and impressive 4.0 GPA during the years in dental school and graduate school. Upon graduation he was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon, a prominent national dental honor society. Dr. Tran is a proud member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), American Dental Association (ADA), Maryland State Dental Association and the Southern Maryland Dental Society. Dr. Tran’s ultimate goal is to combine the latest technology in the field of orthodontics with his innate artistic skills to achieve a beautiful smile for his patients that will last a lifetime.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Maryland, Certificate in Orthodontics
- University of Maryland, Master’s in Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
312 S Frederick Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
13106 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20904
11301 Amherst Avenue, Suite 101
Wheaton, MD 20902