Dr. Karlene-Anne Hill, DDS
As an orthodontist, I value the opportunity to be a part of creating beautiful smiles for our patients. Most patients begin treatment very shy and unwilling to smile because of their crooked teeth, but during the course of care, they blossom into more confident individuals. As they see their teeth become straighter, they begin to appreciate the work that they and our team have done to achieve this transformation. At the end of treatment, patients are more confident as they proudly display their life-long investment of a bright and beautiful smile. They are now ready and prepared to begin a new phase of their life. I am passionate about building lasting relationships with my patients and their families, and also driven by seeing the changes that occur in my patients’ personalities as their treatments progress. Our patients get to know us better and and willing to share more about their lives with us, and we have a chance to touch their lives with positive words of encouragement.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - Howard University
- Harvard University (Master’s)
- Harvard University, Certificate in Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Maryland State Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
K. Hill Orthodontics
12316 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20904