Dr. Ejiro Esi, DDS
*DR. ESI DOES NOT SEE PATIENTS FOR GENERAL DENTISTRY VISITS* I am passionate about creating beautiful, healthy smiles. I love educating my patients about the benefits of orthodontics, and specifically how orthodontics can improve their smile and their overall health. I am excited when a patient who is apprehensive about treatment gives me a chance to show them how orthodontics can change their lives. I love it when they begin to see the changes that are occurring during the course of treatment and begin to smile at how amazing orthodontics is. The true reward is when a patient who never wanted to smile tells me how they can’t stop smiling now that they have beautiful straight teeth. There is nothing more fulfilling than being able to transform a patient’s life, improving their self-confidence and self-esteem, by simply changing their smile.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Orthodontics
Education and training
- Dental School - Columbia University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Howard University, Residency in Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
3915 National Dr, 150
Burtonsville, MD 20866