Dr. Alicia Knee, DPM
Foot & Ankle Specialist, Podiatrist
Dr. Alicia Knee is a podiatrist treating patients in San Francisco, California, and the surrounding communities. She holds certification from the American Board of Podiatric Surgery in foot surgery and reconstructive rear foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Knee is also affiliated with facilities including the California Pacific Medical Center, Saint Mary’s Medical Center, and San Francisco General Hospital. For her undergraduate degree, Dr. Knee attended Goucher College. She pursued her medical degree at the California College of Podiatric Medicine, graduating with honors. Dr. Knee continued her medical education at Pacific Hospital of Long Beach and Kaiser Hospital, Walnut Creek. At these institutions, she received her residency training in podiatric medicine and surgery. Patients visiting Dr. Knee can receive a full range of podiatric services. She provides laser toenail treatment, toenail removal, general consultations, and consultations for specialized foot and ankle services. Treatment is available for issues including arthritis, gout, psoriasis, walking problems, heel pain, and hammertoes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Foot & Ankle Specialist
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Foot Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
- Reconstructive Rearfoot / Ankle Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
Education and training
- Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Samuel Merritt University, California School of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Alicia Knee DPM
2100 Webster St., Suite 117
San Francisco, CA 94115