Dr. Andleeb Usmani, DO
At TruDerm Dermatology of Wellington, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care for our patients. As one of the only dermatology practices in Palm Beach County uniquely qualified to serve patients ranging from neonates/infants through seniors, we are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of all medical and surgical skin diseases. We also specialize in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures to improve the appearance of aging, wrinkles, acne scars, spider veins and sun-damaged skin.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Columbia Hospital, Internship in Family Medicine
- Columbia Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Columbia Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Awards and publications
- Confetti-like lichen sclerosus et atrophicus in the setting of chronic graft vs. host disease. Magalys Vitiello, MD; Andleeb Usmani, DO; Janet Allenby, DO, FAOCD; Paolo Romanelli, MD; Francisco Kerdel, BSc, MBBS, submitted to Journal of American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
3319 State Road 7, Suite 202 (Palomino Park Shopping Center)
Wellington, FL 33449