Dr. Marianne Carroll, DO, FAAD, MSN
Dr. Marianne T. Carroll is a Board Certified Osteopathic Physician specializing in Dermatology and Dermatologic surgery. In addition, she is also board certified in Internal Medicine. Since 2010, Dr. Carroll has been offering patient services in Lake Worth, Florida. Loving so much the Greater West Palm Beach area, she decided to open up a new, state-of-the-art practice in Downtown West Palm Beach near the historical Clematis Street Commercial District. Dr. Carroll practices Adult and Pediatric Dermatology offering the most common treatments for skin disease from acne to mole removal. Her surgical services include treatment of skin cancer with MOHS micrographic surgery, excision, electrodesiccation curettage, photodynamic therapy, and topical immune modulators.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Genesys Regional Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Wayne State University, Master’s in Biology
- American Academy of Dermatology
120 S. Olive Ave, #116
W. Palm Beach, FL 33401