Dr. Andrew F. Chau, MD
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
Andrew Chau, MD, FACOG, is board -certified in obstetrics/gynecology and maternal fetal medicine. Dr. Chau is Director of Research for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chau attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed his obstetrics and gynecology residency at the affiliated hospitals of Louisiana State University and his maternal fetal medicine fellowship at UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles. Dr. Chau is the recipient of a Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education (CREOG) Award. Dr. Chau sees patients in Philadelphia.
- Aetna Better Health
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Louisiana State University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Louisiana State University (Internship)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Top Doc, 2018, Philadelphia Magazine
- Dr. Chau is Director of Research for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr. Chau has the Gynecology National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education.
Einstein OB/GYN Associates
Einstein Healthcare Network
5501 Old York Road, Lifter 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19141