About Dr. Ann R. Woodbridge
With every appointment booked on ZocDoc, our office will reach out to you to confirm your appointment. Dr. Ann Woodbridge has been in practice since 1989, and has provided quality health care for women in the Margot Perot Center at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas since 1991. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and specializes in obstetrics, gynecology infertility and menopause. Dr. Woodbridge and her husband have three children. In her leisure time she enjoys spending time with her family.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Mississippi, Doctor of Medicine
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans (Internship)
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans (Residency)
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
Dr. Ann R. Woodbridge's office location
Health Central Women's Care
8160 Walnut Hill Ln, Margot Perot Building, Ste 116
Dallas, TX 75231
Patient reviews for Dr. Ann R. Woodbridge
Dr Woodbridge is an amazing doctor, I went to her for my first visit to the lady doctor and she was thorough, explained questions before I even had the chance to ask. She made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this doctor.
Dr. Woodbridge and her staff were very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I was very impressed!
She was great, she made me feel comfortable and able to talk to her and ask any questions without the feeling of judgement. It's so hard to find a good doctor now a days, I believe I've found mine.
I came to Dr. Woodbridge after having difficulties with a previous doctor. She was completely professional and well informed. I did have to wait some time for her but she may have just been particularly busy that morning. The nurse did check on me periodically to give me updates. She will definitely be my doctor moving forward.
Very friendly helpful makes it easy to talk to her
It was my first visit to a gynecologist and I am highly satisfied with her. She was very patient and explained everything in detail. I felt very comfortable talking to her.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances