Dr. Anne Kessler, MD
Dr. Anne Kessler is an accomplished and mindful pediatrician serving the community of Santa Fe, NM. She attended the Medical College of Pennsylvania, where she received her medical degree. She completed her residency at State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Kessler is a part of Entrada Contenta Health Center. She is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is affiliated with the CHRISTUS Saint Vincent Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kessler is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She welcomes patients who speak English, French, Spanish, and Hebrew. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. During her consultations, Dr. Kessler fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- CHRISTUS Saint Vincent Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - The Medical College of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center (Residency)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- Certified Asthma Educator
Entrada Contenta Health Center
5501 Herrera Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507