Dr. Anthony Quartell, MD, FACOG, FACS
Dr. Anthony Quartell was born and raised in the Bronx. He is a graduate of the Bronx High School of Science and did his premedical work at Fordham University at Rose Hill. Dr. Quartell graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey with an M.D. degree. His post-doctoral training included surgery residencies, both at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. After serving as a Navy physician assigned to the United States Marine Corps, Dr. Quartell returned to New Jersey, to complete a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey in 1976, under the tutelage and direction of James L. Breen, M.D., FACOG, FACS.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Surgery
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Residency)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency in Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Anthony C. Quartell, MD & Associates
316 Eisenhower Pkwy
Livingston, NJ 07039