Dr. Arde Anoshivani, MD
WE LISTEN, WE UNDERSTAND, WE ASSIST PSYCHIATRY AND ADDICTION MEDICINE Irvine Behavioral Medical Group was founded in 1989 in the city of Irvine. Since that time several highly skilled and well-known psychiatrist, psychologist, therapists and counselors have been associated with it. Arde Anoshivani, M.D. has been practicing in Southern California since 1989. His office has been in the same location in Irvine for the past 22 years. He is board certified in psychiatry (since 1977) and in addiction medicine (since 2009). Dr. Anoshivani was one of the first few psychiatrists in Orange County who was authorized by the DEA to prescribe the new partial opiate agonist (Suboxone, Subutex) for treatment of opioid addiction (heroin, methadone, Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc.) Since that time, he has gained a great deal of experience in the successful use of these medications for detoxification and maintenance treatment of appropriate patients. Additionally, he also routinely evalueates and treats patients who suffer from other chemical dependencies; such as alcohol, methamphetamine, cocaine, cannabis and other "uppers" and "downers".
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Addiction Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington (Internship)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, Residency in Psychiatry
Arde K. Anoshivani, M.D.
Irvine, CA 92618