Dr. Arundhati Harati, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Arundhati Harati is a concerned internist and primary care doctor practicing at Highlands Medical Group. She serves the community of Arlington, TX. She earned her medical degree from Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad in India. She chose to pursue an internship and residency at the same institution. Dr. Harati is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a clinical focus on hospice and palliative medicine. She also completed an internship and a residency in internal medicine at Coney Island Hospital. She always provides comprehensive care to her patients and emphasizes on preventative care for all. Dr. Harati is dedicated to assuring a positive patient experience, as well as working with her team to improve quality, safety, and service at her practice. She takes the time to truly get to know her patients and their goals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Coney Island Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Coney Island Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad (Residency)
- Medical School - Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad (Internship)
Highlands Medical Group
400 W. Arbrook, Suite 240
Arlington, TX 76014