Dr. Bhadra Shah, MD
Dr. Bhadra Shah intends to provide optimal patient care with compassion and concern for patient's health. She has treated generations of families and would love to treat any new patients in the same way. Dr. Shah and her staff respects and cares for your time and comfort. We can do our best only if patients keep their appointment and complete their forms ahead of time. Too many last minutes cancellation requires overbooking which results in long wait some time. We also have acupuncturist and alternative therapy provider (who offers help for many ailments) available in my office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- New York Downtown Hospital (Residency)
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Residency)
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
Bhadra Shah, MD
303 2nd Avenue, Suite 9 (between 17th and 18th)
New York, NY 10003