Dr. Brian Clark, MD
Brian Clark is a caring and diligent gastroenterologist serving the communities of Stoneham and Medford, MA. Dr. Clark attended Boston University, where he received his degree in medicine. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital and also completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at the same institution. Dr. Clark continued his training by completing a fellowship in digestive diseases and at Yale University. Dr. Clark is a part of Tufts MC Community Care Gastroenterology. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology. Patients trust Dr. Clark's expertise because he consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- Middlebury College (Bachelor’s)
- Yale University, Fellowship in Digestive Diseases
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
Awards and publications
- Clark Brian; Rustagi Tarun; Laine Loren. What Level of Bowel Prep Quality Requires Early Repeat Colonoscopy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Impact of Bowel Preparation Quality on Adenoma detection Rate. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2014 Aug 19. doi: 10.1038/ajg.2014.232. [Epub ahead of print].
- Clark Brian, Garcia-Tsao Guadalupe, Fraenkel Liana. Patterns and predictors of treatment initiation and completion in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Patient Prefer Adherence 2012;6:285–295.
- Cum Laude, M.D., BOSTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- College Scholar/Dean’s List, MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE
- Clark Brian; Rustagi Tarun; Laine Loren. Tu1506 A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Impact of Bowel Preparation Quality on Adenoma detection Rate: Identifying the Level of Bowel Preparation Quality Requiring Early Repeat Colonoscopy. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Volume 79, Issue 5, AB565.
Tufts MC Community Care Gastroenterology
51 Montvale Avenue
Stoneham, MA 02180