Dr. Byron Thomas, MD
Geriatrician, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. Byron Thomas is an experienced and trusted internist and geriatrician caring for the Danbury, CT community. Dr. Thomas received his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He completed both his internal medicine internship and residency at Mount Sinai Hospital, Cleveland. He continued his training by completing a fellowship at Baystate Medical Center, part of Tufts University. Dr. Thomas is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital in Danbury, CT. He is working as a primary care specialist at Western Connecticut Medical Group. Dr. Thomas is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Danbury Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Pittsburgh, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Cleveland, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Cleveland, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Tufts University, Baystate Medical Center (Fellowship)
Danbury Primary Care
79 Sand Pit Road, Suite 102
Danbury, CT 06810