Dr. Changrae Kim, DPM
Dr. Kim received his DPM degree from Temple School of Podiatry Medicine and completed his residency in Podiatry at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in Queens, NY and his Wound Care fellowship at St. John's Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Kim also covers the podiatry clinic at Jamaica Hospital and wound care clinic at St. John's Episcopal Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Education and training
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Podiatry
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship in Wound Care
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr. Changrae Kim DPM
164-10 Northern Boulevard, #207
Flushing, NY 11358