Dr. Rebecca Pruthi, DPM
Insurance Disclosure: Dr. Pruthi accepts all PPO insurances. Payments from your insurance are accepted as a non-par provider. Our office will check your benefits prior to arrival as a professional courtesy. As part of Foot Care of Manhattan, Dr. Rebecca Pruthi received her doctorate in podiatric medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. She completed her postgraduate residency training in podiatric medicine and surgery at the prestigious Wyckoff Heights Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. She takes care of the New York, NY community in private practice over 10 years. Dr Pruthi is nationally recognized as an expert in her field and has been highlighted in various publications and media outlets including Dr. Oz, Fox News, Inside Edition and numerous magazines and online articles. Patients visit Dr. Pruthi for a wide spectrum of common and specialized medical needs, including arthritis, walking problems, foot injuries, warts, and ankle pain. She has extensive training in foot surgery and uses the latest techniques in bunion surgery, neuroma, and hammertoe correction. She is also experienced in trauma care. Dr. Pruthi is passionate about providing individualized care and helping patients focus on healthy lifestyles. She focuses on all aspects of a patient's experience which drives her towards excellence in providing healthcare.
- American Healthcare Alliance
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Podiatric Surgery (Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)
- Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine (Multiple Specialties in Podiatry)
Education and training
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Awards and publications
- Various online national publications and media; Dr. Oz,Fox News, Inside Edition, MSN,Womens's Health, Men's Health,Self, Cosmopolitan to name a few.
Foot Care of Manhattan
161 Madison Ave, 7SW
New York, NY 10016