Dr. Charles Gropper, MD
Dr. Charles Gropper is board certified with the American Board of Dermatology and a physician with Manhattan Medical. Dr. Gropper completed his undergraduate degree at Brown University, his medical degree at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His residency in Dermatology was completed at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Barnabas Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital
- Medical School - Brown University
- Residency in Dermatology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship in Dermatopharmacology at New York University Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Shupack JL, Kenny C, Jondreau L, Eckman I, Gropper C, Stiller MJ. Decreased peripheral blood eosinophil counts in severe psoriatic patients treated with low-dose cyclosporine A
- Shupack JL, Stiller MJ, Gropper CA, Slue W. High tech dermatology
- Stiller MJ, Gropper CA, Shupack JL, et al. Diagnostic ultrasound in dermatology
934 Manhattan Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11222