Dr. Chintan Modi, MD
Chintan Modi is a concerned and mindful gastroenterologist serving the community of Edison, NJ. Dr. Modi obtained his medical degree from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College. He also completed his internship at Sheth V. S. General Hospital, India and Smt. S.C.L. General Hospital, India. Dr. Modi then completed his internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship at the Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical. Dr. Modi is affiliated with JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy Division in Perth Amboy, NJ and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway in Rahway, NJ. He is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Modi is also a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, American Society of Gastroenterology, American College of Gastroenterology, American College of Physicians, and the Association of American Physicians of Indian Origin. Dr. Modi welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, Hindi, and Gujarati. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Modi is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. He believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy Division
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical (Gastroenterology)
- Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical (Internal Medicine)
Dr. Chintan Modi MD
98 James St, #200
Edison, NJ 08820