Dr. Anu Sampat, MD
Anu Sampat is a compassionate and thorough internist specializing in gastroenterology in Staten Island. Dr. Sampat is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and certified to practice gastroenterology. She is affiliated with the Staten Island University Hospital—North Site. Dr. Sampat is currently practicing at the Digestive Diseases Associates, and she has been practicing medicine since 1997. Dr. Sampat received her medical education in India at the MS Ramaiah Medical College. She then began her postdoctoral training with a rotating internship at the MS Ramaiah Medical College, and completed her internship years at the North Shore University Hospital. She then began her medical residency at the same institution, where she was named assistant chief medical resident in her final year. Dr. Sampat then relocated to the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, where she was named chief medical resident and where she completed her gastroenterology fellowship. Dr. Sampat is a member of the American Gastroenterologist Association, the American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Staten Island University Hospital - North Site
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- The New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- The New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Residency in Internal Medicine
1340 Route 34, Ste. B
Aberdeen, NJ 07747
4982 Hylan Blvd.
Staten Island, NY 10312