Dr. Chitra Radhakrishnan, MD
**Dr. Radhakrishnan treats patients ages 8+** Dr. Radhakrishnan is a board-certified ophthalmologist and a proud New York native. She graduated from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine in 2003 and completed her residency in ophthalmology at the University of Chicago. She takes pride in providing high-quality care with a personal touch, and enjoys being able to get to know each and every patient. Her office in Bay Ridge serves residents of all areas of Brooklyn as well as the greater New York City area. Dr. Radhakrishnan is affiliated with New York Methodist Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical Society of the State of New York
Bay Ridge Ophthalmology
9201 4th Ave, Suite 501
Brooklyn, NY 11209