About Claire Alatan
Dr. Claire Alatan began her career in Washington D.C. practicing acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Therapy where she cultivated a passion for helping patients live happier and healthier lives. Having studied and apprenticed under some world renowned Acupuncturists - Dr. Weichien Yang, Dr. Richard Tan, and Dr. Huang Huang - she eventually opened her own practice in Washington D.C. Claire's practice focuses on pain management, insomnia, allergies, infertility, nervousness, anxiety, and depression.
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Education and training
- Maryland University of Integrative Health, Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Claire Alatan's office location
353 Lexington Ave, Ste 1500
New York, NY 10016
Patient reviews for Claire Alatan, DOM, LAc
I really enjoyed my session with Dr. Alatan. Not only is she highly skilled in acupuncture, she is also extremely kind and makes you feel comfortable right away. Her calmness is infectious, I was instantly able to relax. In addition, the facility is immaculate and beautifully decorated. I can't wait to go back!
Claire was very nice, professional, and easy to speak to. I felt comfortable and relaxed by her presence, even though I am typically nervous about needles and haven't gotten an acupuncture in almost 10 years. I appreciate how calmly and carefully Claire worked, and the treatment went so well. I would definitely go and get acupuncture with Claire again in the future.
This was my first accupuncture experience and I could not have asked for a better one. Dr. Alatan was very professional, gentle and thorough in explaining the treatment. I'm happy to report the session was painless and very relaxing. I would highly recommend Dr. Alatan.
Claire is amazing, I had a great session.
Very calming & relaxing. Feeling of lightness & clarity afterward. Very courteous and professional.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Acupuncture / Chinese Medicine Consultation
- Acupuncture / Chinese Medicine Follow Up
- Addiction Therapy
- Back Pain
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Consultation
- Chinese Medicine Massage / Tui Na
- Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Functional Medicine Consultation
- Hip Pain
- Infertility Consultation
- More Procedures
- Aetna Acupuncturists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- Cigna Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Acupuncturists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Acupuncturists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Acupuncturists
- More Insurances