Dr. Claudia Useda, MD
Claudia Useda, MD, received her undergraduate degree from Barnard College and her medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. She then completed an internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City and, prior to transitioning to Forme Medical Center & Urgent Care, maintained a full-time practice at the Center. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and is a Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Her practice with Forme is limited to gynecology. Dr. Useda is fully committed to the medical and surgical needs of women and is a firm believer in the preventive aspects of gynecologic care. She is fluent in Spanish. Her office is at 7-11 South Broadway, White Plains, N.Y. 10601.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Residency)
- Columbia University, Barnard College (Bachelor's)
- New York County Medical Society
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Claudia Useda, M.D.
7-11 South Broadway
White Plains, NY 10601