Dr. Deborah Gahr, MD
Deborah Gahr, MD, FACOG has been committed to women's healthcare issues throughout her professional life. She graduated from Wesleyan University and the New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Gahr served as resident and chief resident at NYU-Bellevue. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and has been in private practice in Manhattan for over ten years. She currently concentrates in general gynecology and infertility -- with a progressive approach. During her education and training, she won several awards and lobbied in Washington DC and Albany on behalf of women's health issues. Dr. Gahr's patients describe her as friendly, knowledgeable and down to earth.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Wesleyan University (Bachelor's)
- American College of OBGYN
Awards and publications
- The 34th Annual National Student Research Forum Obstetrics and Gynecology Award - University of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston - 1993.
- The American Association of Gynecologic Laproscopists' Award for Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures - 1998.
- The Constantine Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology - New York University School of Medicine.
Deborah Gahr, MD
133 East 58th St., Suite 1002
New York, NY 10022