Dr. Dan Waddell, DO
He has over twenty years of experience with an established practice in Colleyville and the Hurst/Euless/Bedford area. Dr. Waddell's major areas of expertise include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Cardiology and Invasive Gastroenterology. Dr. Waddell was Director of Intensive Care Unit and Critical Care Unit, as well as the Director of Cardiopulmonary Department at Northeast Community Hospital for a number of years. He now serves as a Staff Internist at North Hills Hospital and Medical Director for Community Home Health. Committed to providing medical excellence, Dr. Waddell sought ways to promote better health for his patients. That led him to the global leaders in age management medicine, Cenegenics®. Nowadays, he offers patients the progressive Cenegenics approach to healthy aging: A proactive program, incorporating Cenegenics’ science-based protocols, customized to meet their short- and long-term health goals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Portsmouth Naval Hospital (Residency)
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
88 Village Lane, Suite 150
Colleyville, TX 76034