Dr. David Naiman, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. David Naiman is a considerate and diligent internist and primary care doctor based in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Naiman received his medical degree from New York University. He completed his residency in internal medicine and an internship at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Naiman is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has been awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and American Diabetes Association Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP). Dr. Naiman is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Internship)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and American Diabetes Association Diabetes Recognition Program
MMG Internal Med at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospita
MedStar Medical Group
5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Russel Morgan Bldg 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21239