Dr. Dean Rider, MD
Dean Rider is a thorough and patient-oriented gastroenterologist treating his patients in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Rider is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, and he is also Board-certified to practice gastroenterology. Dr. Rider performs services with care and purpose, including esophageal dilation, colonoscopy, ultrasound therapy, and small bowel capsule endoscopy. He invites patients who are experiencing diarrhea, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, and heartburn to visit his office. Dr. Rider firmly believes that gastroenterological pain is unnecessary and can often be mitigated through nutrition. Dr. Rider attended the University of Chicago to complete his medical degree. He then completed his internal medicine residency at the St. Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Rider then completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Chicago. Dr. Rider is active in his spare time, enjoying playing golf, skiing, and traveling. When he is not with his patients, he is a proud father to his two children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Chicago, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System, Martinez, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
Dr. Dean Rider
350 Parnassus Ave, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94117