Dr. Deborah Longwill, DO
In private practice since 1992, Dr. Deborah Longwill has developed a loyal patient following due to her holistic approach which involves listening to patients, explaining treatment options and developing short and long-term treatment programs, tailored to each patient’s unique skincare needs. Dr. Longwill was one of the first dermatologists in Miami to use lasers for skin rejuvenation and perform tumescent liposuction, an advanced body contouring method. Recently, she has spearheaded the use of dermal fillers to produce natural-looking, non-surgical facelifts. As a doctor of osteopathy, Dr. Longwill is trained to consider all aspects of your physical and emotional condition before making a diagnosis. She understands the importance of focusing on the entire individual, not just the skin.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Baptist Hospital of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Miami Magazine's Resident Doctor
Miami Center for Dermatology
7700 SW 104th Street, 2nd Floor
Miami, FL 33156