Dr. Debra Cohn, DO
Additional notes from the Practice: Thank you for booking your appointment with us! Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Make sure to bring your insurance card and ID with you to your visit. Dr. Debra Cohn is a diligent and caring OB-GYN based in Millis and Northboro, MA. Dr. Cohn received her medical degree from the University of New England. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Dr. Cohn is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital in Framingham, MA. She is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Cohn is an obstetrician and gynecologist at the Framingham, Northboro, and Millis locations of Metrowest Physician Services, where she specializes in both routine and atypical gynecological and obstetrical care, minimally-invasive surgical procedures, contraception, and family planning. Dr. Cohn received the Special Resident Excellence in Laparoscopic Procedures Award at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. She believes that "good communication is the key to the patient-doctor relationship and can help guide good choices that lead to good health."
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of New England, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Dr. Cohn received the Special Resident Excellence in Laparoscopic Procedures Award at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
MetroWest Physician Services
969 Main Street
Millis, MA 02054