About Dr. Debra Fromer
Dr. Debra Fromer practices at HackensackUMC at the Department of Urology and is a mindful urologist proudly serving the community of Hackensack, NJ. She completed her residency and internship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center and attended Tufts University, where she received her degree in medicine. Dr. Fromer is a part of Hackensack University Medical Center and is certified by the American Board of Urology sub-specializing in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. She can communicate fluently in English and Spanish. Dr. Fromer is a strong believer of engaging in the process of well-being and development of patients in an efficient manner.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Residency)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Internship)
Dr. Debra Fromer's office location
HMH Medical Group Urology, Hackensack
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Patient reviews for Dr. Debra Fromer
She is great!
Very professional. Easy to talk to.
Very informative explained what was needed to help my problem
Very knowledgeable, compassionate and analytically precise.
Dr Fromer was very professional and knowledgeable. She was thorough and attentive to my needs
She was professional and personable..
I was very pleased with Dr. and hope to continue with her. She also told me that their phones were being replaced as it was impossible to get through to the office and I almost abandoned my efforts but the dr was highly recommended by a friend so I persisted.
Very friendly. High level of knowledge was obvious. Personality plus. Mapped out a testing plan which was non threatening. Reviewed all available records. I’m looking forward to seeing her again!
She was awesome, extremely professional and informative.
Paperwork took longer than the appointment, but the doctor was nice. She took the time to calm me down since I was nervous and explained everything. She also answered all of my questions.
Excellent expierence !! From start to finish
Dr. Fromer has a very pleasant manner. Not only does she listen to you, but she takes what you have said into account in her decisions. It is a pleasure to be her patient. JL
Dr Fromer was very professional ,welcoming ,respectful ,friendly, spoke clearly and explained things well Asked if I had any questions and listened and I so appreciated that my appointment time was kept
Very pleased, not sure when to follow-up.
had to fill out new patient paperwork. very pleased
I saw the doctors assistant for most of the time I’m sure I did not appreciate. I don’t know whose idea this was but it was not a good idea. I saw the doctor for five minutes which was satisfactory for the time I saw her.
She was very warm and respectful. Efficient and professional too
Dr. Fromer was very professional and knowledgeable. She put me at ease from the moment she stepped into the exam room. I highly recommend her.
Very personable and professional Seemed very interested in my concerns
Dr. Fromer acted professionally yet was friendly and kind. She put me at ease.
Excellent ! Staff & Dr were were v thorough!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances