Dr. Dharmendra Bhaskaran, MD
Dr. Dharmendra Bhaskaran is a proficient internist caring for the locality of Lancaster, SC. Dr. Bhaskaran attended medical school at the Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences in India. He then moved to the United States, where he completed his residency in internal medicine at the Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers. He is available for exams and consultations at Palmetto TrI-County Primary Care-Lancaster, SC. Dr. Bhaskaran is affiliated with the Springs Memorial Hospital. He specializes in performing echocardiograms, stress testing, and bone density testing procedures. Patients also visit him for a wide spectrum of other common and specialized medical needs. He is fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada, which makes him skilled in building and strengthening relationships with diverse populations. Dr. Bhaskaran’s rapport with his patients, his medical knowledge, and his dedication as a doctor contribute to his popularity with patients and members of his medical team. He is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Team member in the All India Trekking Expedition, representing the Karnataka Battalion of N.C.C.
- Represented Undergraduate and Medical School at Inter-university Meets in field hockey
- Served in the Indian Paramilitary Forces
- 31st Society of Gynecologic Oncologists Conference, The Role of Conservative Surgery in the Treatment of Early Stage Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Society Of Gynecology Oncology, Prophylactic Oophorectomy (PO) in Patients at Risk for Hereditary
Palmetto TrI-County Primary Care-Lancaster, SC
Palmetto Tri-County Primary Care-Lancaster, SC
201 West Meeting Street, Suite A
Lancaster, SC 29720