Dr. Ebube Odunukwe, MD
Dr. Ebube Odunukwe founded his practice in 1989. His goal was to create an innovative and caring atmosphere where patients would receive the highest quality medical services, along with personalized attention. Dr. Odunukwe began his career as one of the first Certified Ophthalmic Technologists in this country. Finding that his dedication was to complete eye care medical and surgical, he attended Columbia University in New York and went on to earn his degree in medicine from Rush Medical College in Chicago. He completed his ophthalmology residency at Harlem Hospital Center in New York and took a fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at the Edward Harkness Eye Institute at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Bon Secours Hospital
Education and training
- Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute, Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- MedChi, the Maryland State Medical Society
Ebube E. Odunukwe, MD
7310 Ritchie Hwy, Suite 519
Glen Burnie, MD 21061