About Dr. Eduard Sladek
In 1994, Dr. Sladek completed his undergraduate degree in biology from Northwestern University and his medical school training from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1998. He finished his orthopedic residency in 2003 from the University of Illinois at Chicago. After his residency, he attended the Cleveland Clinic Foundation for a fellowship in adult lower extremity joint reconstruction. His fellowship training included primary and revision total hip and knee joint replacement. He has currently been in practice at Orthopedic Associates, S.C. since 2005. He practices general orthopedics and specializes in joint replacement. His joint replacement interests include computer-assisted navigation for hip and knee replacements, revision joint replacements, and minimally invasive techniques, including partial knee replacement and makoplasty. Dr. Sladek, in partnership with Dr. Kim, has also developed the minimal stay joint replacement program at Northwest Community Hospital.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship in Adult Lower Extremity Joint Reconstruction
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Eduard Sladek's office location
Orthopedic Associates, S.C.
415 W Golf Rd, Suite 68
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Patient reviews for Dr. Eduard Sladek
Very thorough and very nice to deal with. Answers my questions.
Great visit proactive Dr Sladek not only treats the symptoms looks for the cause Dr highly recommend
Dr. Sladek was kind, unhurried and clearly made me feel confident in his skills as an orthopedist. I’m thrilled I happened to find him through Zocdoc and was able to get an appointment super quickly! Great doctor, great app!
My son was referred to Dr. Sladek by the ER for follow up on broken wrist. The office staff was friendly and efficient. My son was seen right away by X-ray and a very short wait to see the doctor. Dr. Sladek recommended surgery and took time to answer all the questions we had. He added my son on to an already full schedule so that he would not have to wait an extra day in pain. It is hard to rate a doctor based on one visit, but our experience with him at the initial appointment was a 5.
Very professional. Spent time to show me my options.
Dr. Sladek was great and everyone at the clinic was very friendly and helpful.
Once you entere there, you will see a note that mention 15 mins late may ask for re schedule but funny thing I waitted for more than an hour to talk with doctor though I reached there 30 mins before my appointment. And hardly 9 mins visit of doctor, i dont know is he done with my exam or want me to observe for other weeks. Good thing: I observed most of the facilities(like xrays, physical therapy) are in itself.
The staff was Friendly and helpful. It’s nice to see at a Doctor’s office
Very friendly and approachable. Truly enjoyed my visit as much as one can for a doctor's appointment.
It was ok. I had another doc in the office that I meshed with better. He didn't really seem Concerned about the pain was having for a long time, or he didn't asked about injuries. He looked at the xrays, told me gymnasts have injuries, barely looked at me. Did a few tests and left. It takes a long time for people to gear up to see a doctor with old injuries. He made me feel, by his actions and non engagement, that I was wasting his time.
Good listener; thoughtful insight to problem. I appreciated his first approach to the problem -- a small treatment before ordering any extra tests.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances