Dr. Eduard Sladek, MD
In 1994, Dr. Sladek completed his undergraduate degree in biology from Northwestern University and his medical school training from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1998. He finished his orthopedic residency in 2003 from the University of Illinois at Chicago. After his residency, he attended the Cleveland Clinic Foundation for a fellowship in adult lower extremity joint reconstruction. His fellowship training included primary and revision total hip and knee joint replacement. He has currently been in practice at Orthopedic Associates, S.C. since 2005. He practices general orthopedics and specializes in joint replacement. His joint replacement interests include computer-assisted navigation for hip and knee replacements, revision joint replacements, and minimally invasive techniques, including partial knee replacement and makoplasty. Dr. Sladek, in partnership with Dr. Kim, has also developed the minimal stay joint replacement program at Northwest Community Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship in Adult Lower Extremity Joint Reconstruction
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Orthopedic Associates, S.C.
415 W Golf Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005