Dr. Eileen Bogursky, MD
Eileen Bogursky is a dedicated and diligent obstetrician and gynecologist serving the community of Newburgh, NY. Dr. Bogursky attended the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York. Dr. Bogursky is a part of Crystal Run Healthcare. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bogursky believes that sympathy and empathy establish ideal relationships. Apart from treating her patients, she enjoys hiking, skiing, and camping. Dr. Bogursky is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Crystal Run Healthcare
1200 Route 300
Newburgh, NY 12550