Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko, MD, FACOG, PhD
Dr. Kwakye-Berko is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has practiced in a wide range of academic and private practice settings in New York, North Carolina and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; including serving as the Chair, Obstetric and Gynecologic Services, Olean General Hospital, Olean, NY. Dr. Kwakye-Berko maintains current licensure in New York and Pennsylvania. Dr. Kwakye-Berko’s training includes residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Duke University Medical Center, North Carolina; and completion of the rigorous Physician-Scientist (MD-PhD) dual degree program at the New York University School of Medicine, New York. He has authored several peer-reviewed scientific publications, and is also a member of several professional societies.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (PhD)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
BrightPoint Health OB/GYN
2412 Church Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11226