Dr. Gary Lynn, MD
Gary Lynn is a compassionate and empathetic orthopedic surgeon helping his patients recover from sports injuries. Dr. Lynn is available to his patients in Los Gatos, CA in his private practice, where he provides services for trauma, joint replacements, sports injuries, pediatric orthopedic needs, hand, and spinal issues. Dr. Lynn is Spanish-bilingual, and he is affiliated with the Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose. Dr. Lynn attended the Texas Tech School of Medicine, where he received his medical degree. He then completed his orthopedic residency at the Louisiana State University, where he worked at a Level I trauma center, served as a high school football team physician, and completed a sports medicine externship in Jackson, MS and with the Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Lynn welcomes patients to his office who require services to treat sports injuries and issues with the wrist, shoulder, neck, knee, hip, hand, foot, elbow, back, and ankles. Many of Dr. Lynn’s consultations and follow-up appointments are completed within an hour.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Education and training
- Louisiana State University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Medical School - Texas Tech University
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Residency in Sports Medicine and Oncology
Awards and publications
- Inaugural member prestigious Los Gatos High School Sports Hall of Fame
- July 1997/March 2000, Spine Journal-Pedicle Screw Study defining design parameters for current pedicle spine surgery
- Orthopedic residency at level 1 trauma center
- Stanford Varsity Football/Wrestling & Mechanical Engineering Degree
Gary Lynn, MD
777 Knowles Dr, Ste 15
Los Gatos, CA 95032