Dr. George Weinberger, MD, FACOG
Dr. George Weinberger is a Board Certified OB/GYN. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Canada). He has twice served terms as Chief of Gynecology and is also past Chief of Surgery at Century City Hospital. Dr. Weinberger has been practicing obstetrics and gynecology and infertility for over 30 years. He was one of the first gynecologists in Los Angeles to manage the symptoms of PMS, peri menopause and menopause with compounded "natural" bio-identical hormonal therapy. He has long advocated conservative management of gynecological bleeding problems and incorporates preventative measures for recurring vaginal infections. Surgical issues are managed with minimally invasive procedures whenever possible.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Residency in Gynecology
- Medical School - McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency in Gynecology
- University of Southern California, Residency in Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
George Weinberger, MD
10309 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90025