Dr. Gina Wang, MD
Dr. Gina Wang is a knowledgeable and attentive cardiologist serving patients in and around New York, NY. She is fluent in Chinese as well as English. Dr. Wang earned her medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York. Following that, she completed an internship and a residency in internal medicine, both at Montefiore Medical Center. She then completed a fellowship in clinical cardiology at Beth Israel Medical Center. She has been in private practice since 1997. Patients count on Dr. Wang to provide a full range of cardiac care, from annual physicals and basic treadmill stress tests to treatment of atrial fibrillation, cardiomyopathy and other serious conditions. Her patients say they would highly recommend her and rate her bedside manner as excellent.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship in Clinical Cardiology
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Mengkao Tseng MD LLP
235 East 22nd Street, Unit DR5
New York, NY 10010