Dr. Glenn Gandelman, MD, FACC, MPH
Dr. Glenn Gandelman is board certified in Cardiology, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology. He specializes in cardiovascular imaging, diagnostic and preventive cardiovascular disease. He started his Greenwich cardiology practice in 2005. Dr. Gandelman received his undergraduate degree at Cornell University and he earned his MD from New York Medical College. His internship and residency in internal medicine were at North Shore/LIJ. Dr. Gandelman completed his cardiology fellowship at Westchester Medical Center. He also earned the Masters in Public Health (MPH) degree, specializing in healthcare management and community health initiatives. He is an associate clinical professor of medicine at New York Medical College and a Clinical Instructor at Yale, New Haven Hospital. Dr. Gandelman is married and has two young children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Greenwich Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
Education and training
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Master's in Healthcare Management and Community Health Initiatives
- Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Awards and publications
- Russek Award – 2004 Awarded to a selected cardiology fellow at the New York Cardiovascular Symposium
- Clinical Instructor at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- New York Medical College – Cor Et Manus, Award of Distinction, 1999 Awarded to the member of the graduating class who has shown service to both the community and the medical school.
- New York State Assembly citation for outstanding community service, 2009 Awarded by Assemblyman Alec Brook Krasny, 46th Assembly District
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
Glenn Gandelman, M.D.
67 Holly Hill Lane, Suite 102
Greenwich, CT 06830
Glenn Gandelman, M.D.
65 Broadway, Suite 903
New York, NY 10006