Dr. Hadia F. Tirmizi, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Hadia Tirmizi is a deeply devoted and experienced primary care physician caring for patients at Medical Associates of Greater Boston in Natick. Dr. Tirmizi received her medical degree at Rawalpindi Medical College. She interned at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, where she also completed her residency. She is fluent in several languages, including Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. Dr. Tirmizi’s practice is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, thereby offering patients the advantage of fully coordinated care with seamless connections to the Hospital’s extensive community of renowned specialists. Dr. Tirmizi is meticulously focused on ordering the right tests at the right time to share care options and optimize patient health.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Rawalpindi Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Newton-Wellesley - Internal Medicine
Medical Associates of Greater Boston, P.C.
307 West Central Street
Natick, MA 01760